Thursday, October 22, 2009

Rehab Workout 10-22-2009

October 22, 2009

10,000M Row : 42:39.4

The first 6,000M went in 25:00, which was a better split than this past Monday (Oct 20). Epidural in my back for the diagnosed bulging L5S1 disc. L = Lumbar, S = Sacrum. Where's my coccyx? 

Last night I went to my friend's birthday and saw an acquaintance (let's call him Gunderman) blunder himself out of an easy lay (let's call her Jiria). To be fair I don't think Gunderman knew he was in play but it was nice to see him explain that he was casually dating someone, but referred to this someone as his girlfriend and then explain that though it wasn't serious he was going to visit her family with her during the holidays. How much prevarication could Jiria take before her self-respect kicked in? Too little for Gunderman, I guess. 


I've never met a real surfer, do they really talk about "being one with the water" as much as casual surfers seem to?

No comments: